FPTKENTA is the boring-milling machine with the biggest monobloc column with integrated saddle creating a monolithic structure of special cast iron, patent of FPT Industrie SpA. All the structures of the machine are made of special cast iron!
The utmost stiffness and accuracy of vertical and cross axes are ensured by 4 guideways and 8 sliding blocks.
KENTA is equipped with a special motor spindle designed and developed by FPT engineers, which replaces the traditional gearbox transmission. The machine has extraordinary performance: FPT motor spindle delivers an exploitable power of 74 kW (S1) with a torque of 1910 Nm (S1), maximum revolution speed of 5.000 rpm. Furthermore, performances have been considerably improved in terms of positioning accuracy, lack of overheating, reduction of noise levels and maintenance operations.
- Longitudinal mm.≥ 6.000
- Cross travel mm.2.000 - 1.500
- Vertical travel mm.4.600 - 5.200
- Feed rate mm/min.up to 35.000
- Power kW.74 (S1) 100% // 86 (S6)
- Torque Max. Nm.1.910 (S1) 100% // 2.250 (S6)
- Max. Spindle Speed r.p.m.5.000
- Spindle taperISO 50 - HSK-A100
- Automatic Tool Changer
- Tools no.60 → 140
- BORING BAR - OPTIONAL
- Travels mm.800
- Boring bar diameter mm.150
- Power kW.74
- Torque Nm.1.910
- Max. spindle speed r.p.m3.000
- Spindle taperISO 50