Thanks to its dynamic performance and versatility, STINGER can be used in the working of moulds and dies in both the pattern and mechanical parts and in aeronautical working. The machine is conceived with one rotation axis on the head with universal geometry and one on the rotary table. This original solution provides an extraordinarily large useful work field in comparison with the travel of the axes. The head is drawn on the patented solution already applied on Dino machines that permits undercut working and has a negative “pivot” allowing the use of the vertical ram travel at best.
The longitudinal axis travel permits to space out the table rotation axis from the ram axis, consequently allowing machining with long tools on the lateral faces of the piece. The rotation of both the table and the head is continuous and obtained using Direct Drive motors that ensure high rotation and positioning speed. The absence of mechanical rotation elements reduces the need for maintenance and grants high reliability and accuracy as well. The rotary axes can be used as continuous positioning axes or as interpolated axes for 5-axis working.
The optional equipment available includes tool changing, electro-spindle changing, workpiece measurement probes, tool control devices, cooling systems, exhausting unit and chip discharging. Furthemore, the special configuration permits an ideal ergonomics of the operator position, that can be placed on both sides, easy and safe piece loading/unloading, and an exceptional visibility of all the work being performed.
- TravelsSTINGER 160 APC - STINGER 180 - STINGER 280 APC
- Longitudinal mm.1.750 - 1.750 280 - 2.000
- Cross travel mm.1.400
- Vertical travel mm.600 - 800 - 800
- Feed rate mm/min.up to 35.000
- Table dimensions mm.1.000 x 1.000 - 1.000 x 1.200 - 1.000 x 1.000
- Table payload kg.1.750 - 3.000 x 5.000 - 1.750
- High Frequency SpindleTULCE 14 - TULCE 18 - TULCE 22 - TULCE 34
- Power kW.37 - 22 - 19 - 18,5
- Torque Max. Nm.140 - 84 - 60 - 12
- Max. Spindle Speed r.p.m.14.000 - 18.000 - 22.000 - 34.000
- Spindle taperHSK A100 - HSK A63 - HSK A63 - HSK E40
- Automatic Tool Changer
- Tools no.30 → 60