YCMYCM Made Integral Spindle
• YCM made integral spindle can reach the high speed of 20000rpm. Integral design successfully reduces noise and vibration.
• Air-cooling system removes heat generated from the running spindle and motor.
Superb Body Structure
• Reinforced body structure through FEM analysis offers superb cutting rigidity and extends tool life.
• Large span of Y-axis is designed to enhance the rigidity. The horizontal and vertical direction design of guideway supports weight of saddle and the cornering force at the same time.
• X-axis is designed with over-sized roller type guideway and 6 sliders to support heavy workpiece.
• The whole work table is assembled on the base so there is no hanging problem.
Roller Bearings Linear Motion Guides
• Low friction for motion smoothness.
• Dynamic and stable load-bearing capacity.
• Superior geometric accuracy and surface quality.
• Better anti-vibration behavior to extend tool life.
High Rigidity of Z-axis
The roller type guideway and 6 sliders strengthen the cutting ability and efficiently solve the problem of vibration. The brake device makes Z-axis more controllable and offers the best dynamic accuracy for 3D fine feed
- Spindle Speed (opt.) rpm 20,000
- Max. Spindle Motor Power kW22
- Spindle TaperBBT40
- X-axis Travel mm2,000
- Y-axis Travel mm1,200
- Z-axis Travel (opt.) mm600
- Distance Between Spindle Nose & Table Top mm100~700
- Distance Between Spindle Center & Table Top mm-
- Distance Between Columns mm1,340
- Table Size mm2,000 x 1,100
- No. T-Slots x Size x Pitch mm7 x 22 x 150
- Max. Load on Table kg4,000
- Rapid Feedrate (X/Y/Z) m/min24/24/15
- Cutting Feedrate mm/min1~10,000
- Tool Magazine Capacity (opt.) T24 (30)
- Max. Tool Weight kg6
- Max. Tool Dimensions mmø76 x 250
- Pneumatic Supplier kg/c㎡5.5
- Power Consumption (Transformer) kVA46 (45)
- Machine Weight kg16,000