YCMYCM In-house IDD Spindle
■ Tool unclamping cushion extends spindle bearing life by protecting spindle bearing from tool unclamping force.
■ Ceramic bearings features low inertia mass, low centrifugal force, high rigidity and low coefficient of thermal deformation.
■ High precision helical springs features high dynamic balance and low vibration.
High Rigidity Structural Design
■ The rigid body construction makes for uncompromising precision and rigidity.
■ FEM analysis is adopted to ensure the best mass arrangement and rib construction of the machine for constant stability under the intensive load of heavy-duty cutting.
■ Linear guideways adopted on the 3 axes.
■ X-axis 6 slide blocks and Y-axis 4 linear guideways design.
■ Z-axis with zero counter weight design.
High Stability Tool Magazine
■ Absolute encoder ATC system provides high stability and speed.
■ Inverter controlled, prevents tool change speed from changing under different power supply frequency.
■ Tool change speed is programmable for heavy tools and prob.
Automatic Tool Magazine Door Design
■ Driven by pneumatic cylinder.
■ Prevents coolant and chips from entering tool magazine.
3 Axes Direct Drive Design
■ Pretension ballscrews applied on the three axes increase axial rigidity providing less thermal deformation.
- Spindle Speed (opt.) rpm12,000 (15,000)
- Max. Spindle Motor Power (opt.) kW 18.3 (18.3 / 27.5 )
- Spindle TaperBBT40
- X-axis Travel mm1,630
- Y-axis Travel mm762
- Z-axis Travel mm700
- Distance Between Spindle Nose & Table Top (opt.)mm100-800 (350-1,050)
- Table Size mm1,730 x 760
- No. T-slots x Size x Pitch mm7 x 18 x 100
- Max. Load on Table kg1,500
- Rapid Feedrate (X/Y/Z) m/min.30/30/24
- Cutting Feedrate mm/min.1~20,000
- Tool Magazine Capacity (opt.) T24 (30/48/60 )
- Max. Tool Weight kg6
- Max. Tool Dimensions (opt.) mmø90 x 300 ( ø76 x 300)
- Pneumatic Supplier kg/c㎡5.5
- Power Consumption (Transformer Consumption) kVA36.11(40) / 65 (65)
- Machine Weight kg11,000