YCM• Adopted consistent production process, box guideway type models with high shock absorption and wear resistance, are the best for heavy cutting.
• With rigorous hand scrapping skills for box guideways, it ensures the best dynamic accuracy and durability.
• The wide span 650mm Y-axis with rigid dual-wall saddle design fully supports table movement. No counter weight on Z-axis provides the utmost machining accuracy.
• Direct-drive 12,000 rpm spindle, suitable for parts machining.
• The optional 8,000 rpm spindle design incorporates gear transmission is capable of reaching 36.52kgf-m torque; perfect for casting and titanium machining.
• The optional 10,000rpm spindle combines with gear transmission for heavy cutting. Even using the small-diameter tools for high speed cutting can achieve refined machining roughness (oil cooler: opt.)
• The rear chip disposal design can meet the needs of production planning.
- Spindle Speed (opt.) rpm
- Max. Spindle Motor Power (opt.) kW
- Spindle Taper
- X-axis Travel
- Y-axis Travel mm
- Z-axis Travel mm
- Distance Between Spindle Nose & Table Top (opt.)mm
- Table Size mm
- No. T-slots x Size x Pitch mm
- Max. Load on Table kg
- Rapid Feedrate (X/Y/Z) m/min.
- Cutting Feedrate mm/min.
- Tool Magazine Capacity (opt.) T
- Max. Tool Weight kg
- Max. Tool Dimensions mm
- Pneumatic Supplier kg/c㎡
- Power Consumption (Transformer) kVA
- Machine Weight kg