YCMUnique IDD Spindle
• The NSV series with 12,000rpm and 22kW IDD spindle design is combined with angular contact ceramic ball bearings to provide superb axial and radial cutting rigidity.
• Unique IDD spindle design offers low spindle vibration and optimal heat isolation that results in excellent surface finish while maximizing both spindle and tool life under hard milling conditions.
High Rigidity Structure Design
• The roller type guideways and heavy frame is ideal for jobs that require high rate of chip removal.
• Extra large delta machine column
• One piece motor housing
• Wide distance between guideways
• Advanced design with reinforced body structure through FEM analysis, the NSV offers superb cutting rigidity and reduced vibration to meet highest machining demand.
Reliable Tool Magazine System
• Column mounted design minimizes the vibration during tool change
• Standard 30T tool magazine
• Optional 48/60T servo driven tool magazine is available
• Optional Automatic chip shield is available
High Efficient Chip Disposal System
• Four chip augers.
• Specially designed for ultra high amount of aluminum chip disposal.
- Spindle Speed (opt.) rpm 12,000 (15,000 /12,000)
- Max. Spindle Motor Power kW22(30 / 30)
- Spindle TaperBBT40
- X-axis Travel mm1,530
- Y-axis Travel mm650
- Z-axis Travel mm610
- Distance Between Spindle Nose & Table Top mm80~690 (330~940)
- Table Size mm1,630 x 650
- No. T-Slots x Size x Pitch mm6 x 18 x 100
- Max. Load on Table kg1,500
- Rapid Feedrate (X/Y/Z) m/min.48 / 48 / 48
- Cutting Feedrate mm/min.1~20,000
- Tool Magazine Capacity (opt.) T30 (48 / 60)
- Max. Tool Weight kg6
- Max. Tool Dimensions (W/O Adjecdent Tool) mmø76 x 300 (ø125 x 300)
- Pneumatic Supplier kg/c㎡5.5
- Power Consumption (Transformer) kVA49.86 (65)
- Machine Weight kg10,000