YCMHigh Rigidity Design
• The rigid body construction makes for uncompromising precision and rigidity.
• FEM analysis is adopted to ensure the best mass arrangement and rib construction of the machine for constant stability under the intensive load of heavy-duty cutting.
3 Axes Direct Drive Design
• Direct drive provides backlash free, best accuracy, reliability and stability.
• All axial AC servo motors equipped with Absolute Positioning Encoders, no zero return needed.
High Stability Tool Magazine
• Absolute encoder ATC system provides high stability and speed.
• Inverter controlled, prevents tool change speed from changing under different power supply frequency.
• Tool change speed is programmable for heavy tools, prob.
Automatic Tool Magazine Door Design
• Driven by pneumatic cylinder.
• Prevent coolant and chips from entering tool magazine.
YCM In-house IDD Spindle
• Tool unclamping cushion extends spindle bearing life by protecting spindle bearing from tool unclamping force.
• Spindle cooling system (opt.) removes heat efficiently and minimizes thermal deformation.
• Ceramic bearings features low inertia mass, low centrifugal force, high rigidity and low coefficient of thermal deformation.
• High precision helical springs features high dynamic balance and low vibration.
- Spindle Speed (opt.) rpm
- Max. Spindle Motor Power (opt.) kW
- Spindle Taper
- X-axis Travel mm
- Y-axis Travel mm
- Z-axis Travel mm
- Distance Between Spindle Nose & Table Top (opt.)mm
- Table Size mm
- No. T-slots x Size x Pitch mm
- Max. Load on Table kg
- Rapid Feedrate (X/Y/Z) m/min.
- Cutting Feedrate mm/min.
- Tool Magazine Capacity (opt.) T
- Max. Tool Weight kg
- Max. Tool Dimensions (opt.) mm
- Pneumatic Supplier kg/c㎡
- Power Consumption (Transformer Consumption) kVA
- Machine Weight kg